PE-backed SaaS company with $48M in revenue was experiencing rapid growth. Future acquisitions were part of their growth strategy and they knew it was necessary to address the finance function. The goal was to have one streamlined process to quickly onboard and manage all entities.
- Finance function was stretched after initial acquisitions
- Internal processes could not scale as the company grew
- No holistic visibility into all entities
- Controller was buried with inefficient systems and processes with no time to add value to the CFO
The Consero Solution
Consero Finance as a Service (FaaS) provides:
- Efficient finance & accounting software and workflows which include one GL for all entities with multidimensional views
- Experienced and on-demand finance team to address fluctuating needs
- Accurate, timely audit-ready financial reporting
- Consistent and reliable back-office services including, transaction processing, closing and reporting, to scale as needed
“I would recommend Consero to other controllers. You are partnering with an extended team. You can let go of those transactional areas and grow yourself more operationally and strategically. It just opens up more opportunity to strengthen yourself personally and professionally ” – Michele Iovino (Senior Controller)
The Client’s Results
- New Systems: Updated with best-in-breed systems and proven processes mapped to the business within 30-90 days. This improved the quality, efficiency, and cost structure of financial operations.
- Quick & Accurate Reporting: SIMPL’s standardized and accurate financial reporting provides a clear financial picture of all entities and enables sharp decision making.
- Scalable Team: Consero’s finance professionals tackle the routine back-office tasks and become part of the team with everyone working together to achieve the business goals.
- Repeatable Results: An acquisition-ready ready finance function that can easily onboard and manage new acquisitions.
- Professional Growth: Controller’s time freed up to focus on more strategic work such as budgeting, forecasting and more.