In this Consero client discussion with Jarred Morales-Mckinzie, Director of Finance at Base10 Partners, shares his experience in a venture capital firm with $1.8B in assets under management. Base10 is the first black-led VC firm to cross $1 billion AUM with new fund and chose to partner with Consero because we specialize in finance and accounting for investment management businesses in additional to software and professional service orgs.
Learn why Base10 chose Finance as a Service and how Consero provided:
– An integrated and custom accounting platform with tested processes, procedures, and solutions
– An experienced finance & accounting team to act as a trusted advisor
– Automation of data flow with built-in segregation of duties
– Established controls and transparency to mitigate risk and support the fast growing firm
– Freed executives from spending time on F&A so they could focus on strategy and closing deals