BV Investment Partners is a middle-market private equity firm that invests in tech-enabled and services companies. When they bring an investment into their portfolio, the biggest pain that they need to address:
- Under-developed finance teams
- Lack of timely, accurate and up-to-date reporting
- CFO’s strategy sidelined for time-consuming daily financial operations
The Traditional Solution:
- Building a finance team with a recruiter was a prolonged process and there was no guarantee that hires would be a success.
- Updating the unsophisticated finance & accounting systems was a time-consuming implementation taking 9-10 months without confidently knowing if they would get a fully optimized finance function at the end.
The Consero Solution
Consero Finance as a Service (FaaS) provides:
- Efficient and scalable finance & accounting software and workflows
- Experienced and on-demand finance team to address fluctuating needs
- Accurate, timely audit-ready financial reporting
- Consistent and reliable back-office services including, transaction processing, closing and reporting, to scale as needed
“The big thing that Consero has helped us with is offloading the back-office administrative workflows for our finance teams. That has allowed them to focus on the more strategic things that help grow the business . We have faster and more impactful insights to add value to our portfolio companies.” – Jason Kustka (Principal BV Investment Partners)
The Client’s Results
New Systems: Updated with best-in-breed systems with proven processes mapped to the business within 30-90 days. This improved the quality, efficiency, and cost structure of financial operations.
Quick & Accurate Reporting: SIMPL’s standardized and accurate financial reporting provides a clear financial picture and sharp decision making.
Scalable Team: Finance professionals quickly scale as the portfolio grows.
Repeatable Results: Consero has seamlessly supported 6 BV portcos