Consero’s Finance as a Service enabled the newly hired CFO to focus on being a strategic partner to the CEO with confidence that the basic finance function would be handled properly. Watch the on-demand video (recorded Sept, 2021).
Top 3 takeaways:
- CFOs can’t be a strategic partner to the CEO if they are stuck in the finance & accounting function
- Passing an audit and closing the books in a timely fashion is essential when exploring capital markets
- Building a finance function piece by piece will be more costly and result in a longer timeline because implementations always take longer than promised
You can also read the MedFirst case study and learn more about how the CFO was able to get an investor-grade financials and upgrade the finance function without having to build it from scratch.
Would you like a short introduction to Consero and learn about how your organization can benefit from Finance as a Service?
- Connected Data
- More Time on Strategic Initiatives
- Audit & Due Diligence Ready
- Process & Controls
- Financial Visibilit
- Poised for Growth
Schedule a 30-minute intro today: reserve your time here.