Recent interview with Scott Tynes, CEO at Consero Global:
Q: Could you provide our readers with a brief introduction to Consero Global?
A: Consero Global disrupts the way businesses build and maintain their finance & accounting function. Through a cloud based platform, Consero delivers the financial clarity and efficiency needed to quickly make the the decisions that drive a business forward. Strategic CFOs are adopting Consero’s cutting-edge, Finance as a Service (FaaS) model to free up time and understand how their businesses are performing. Founded in 2006 by Scott Tynes and Bill Klein, Consero provides the control and insight needed to steer businesses toward success.
Q: You’re about to introduce next generation in finance and accounting speed and clarity; could you tell us something more?
A: Consero is unveiling its new SIMPL financial command center. With SIMPL, companies can have Fortune 500 level financial tools no matter their size. With SIMPL, 80% of the solution is already pre-built for each customer, then the last 20% is customized to fit the unique business needs of each company. This provides maximum benefit of the client company and creates tools and services that are more than just outsourced accounting or CFO services. Sophisticated enough for the most demanding CFO, yet intuitive enough to be accessible to every member of management, SIMPL further establishes Consero as the leader in the FaaS industry.
Q: Can you give us insights into your features?
A: The SIMPL financial command center gives busy c-suite executives the ability to quickly:
- See and understand how their business is performing today
- Cash, AR, AP, Billing, and where they need to take action to support the business
- Interact with the business and finance teams so they can take fast action
- Pay bills, approve timesheets, create and receive finance team requests
- Manage Performance by viewing graphical information and financial reports
- Profitability, Cash Flow, Performance Metrics, Management Financial Reports
- Learn about the factors that are driving changes in performance
- View customer, vendor and employee level details underlying top level performance
New features include:
- SIMPL user interface including a clearly displayed to-do list
- Modern design with a fresh user experience
- Interactive Financial Reporting
- Automatic notification of new features
Q: What are the benefits of finance as a service?
- Personalized financial guidance
- Painless daily accounting that just works
- A single software interface with real-time access to your team and ALL of your financial data
- A predictable and cost-effective service-based pricing model
Q: What are your plans for the future?
A: The future of finance will be heavily influenced by the application of artificial intelligence. We are already building AI into our SIMPL platform to increase transparency and automate many manual functions in order to further improve customer experience and efficiency. AI will enable customers to quickly receive answers to common finance and accounting questions at any time and without human involvement. Utilizing AI to automate tasks like invoice coding and account reconciliations will allow our team members to spend more time understanding our clients businesses and providing more personalized and higher value services.