Job Description: Senior Account Executive – US Based
Consero Global is hiring a Senior Account Executive. In this position, you’ll drive new business for Consero’s finance and administration services and software in Austin and other key markets. As a Senior Account Executive, you will strategically prospect to build your own pipeline and collaborate with referral partners to develop opportunities with corporate clients, ranging in size from start-ups to mid-sized companies. Through a platform of innovative software, dependable processes and experienced finance professionals, Consero is revolutionizing the way small and mid-size companies address their finance needs. Through this platform approach, Consero clients receive more insightful financial information to make better business decisions and achieve scalable back office operations that will support the growth of their organization.
Consero Global has been consistently recognized for their growth through Fortune magazine’s coveted Inc. 500/5000 lists and the Austin Business Journal’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies list and recently received $50 million in private equity funding. If you believe in the power of relationships, Consero Global will give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new customers. And, as you achieve success, you will be rewarded with excellent commissions, support, and recognition.
We strive for every interaction to mimic the following CORE values: “Can Do” Attitude, “Wow” Your Clients, Work Smarter not Just Harder, Have Fun and be Number 1.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Reach or exceed assigned sales goals. Prospect within a protected geographic territory. Implement a top-down sales strategy targeting Presidents, CEOs, CFOs and Owners to convert prospects into clients. Develop relationships with C-level executives. Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers. Connect customers’ business needs with Consero’s products and services. Build a network in-person and via phone with key decision makers, including C-level executives. Represent Consero Global by spending time in the field, at networking events, and seminars.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: 4 year Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or MBA; or extensive experience selling into accounting and finance executives. Three or more years of outside business-to-business sales experience, with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management, with demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following traits:
· Goal oriented and ambitious
· Consultative sales experience with companies ranging in size from start-ups to mid-sized companies
· Proven relationship building skills and existing business contacts in private equity, venture capital, CPA firms, bankers, lawyers, and other similar referral partners.
· Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written), including with C-level executives
· Organized, with effective time management skills
· Ability to work independently and with cross functional teams
· Keen business intelligence and an understanding of how finance and accounting adds value to an organization
· Mature and self-confident
· Capacity to work under pressure
· Strong work ethic
· Self-starter with a sense of urgency
Kellie Wostal | Sales Executive