Consero was founded in 2006 and is a rapidly growing Finance as a Service (FaaS) firm disrupting the arena by providing small to mid-market companies with a highly scalable alternative to an in-house accounting function. We are poised for growth with our recent investment of $50M which was among the largest single funding event in history for a mid-market FaaS firm. This will support accelerated growth through the expansion of Consero’s continued development of disruptive technologies and facilitate a focused acquisition strategy.
Our team has grown to over 500 employees and we continue to expand our offering including CFO, Controller, bookkeeping, and administration services leveraging a proprietary cloud-based software platform called SIMPL. The core of this platform leverages Sage Intacct accounting software and Consero is proud to have been selected as Intacct’s IAP partner of the year for the last few years.
We are looking to hire an Implementation Manager to engage with new and existing clients to design and implement finance and accounting solutions through our full suite of integrated services, provide project management support for varying professional service engagements, and support the expansion of Consero’s overall service offering and infrastructure.
While Consero is primarily based out of Austin, this position is able to work remote.
- Engage with new and existing clients to design and implement finance and accounting solutions through our full suite of integrated services.
- Provide project management support for professional service engagements.
- Support the expansion of our overall service offering and internal continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to design solutions and implement change in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects & customers simultaneously.
- Strong leadership & communication skills with the ability to rapidly weigh alternatives and set priorities.
- Thrive on ambiguity and enjoy the challenges that come with a fast-paced environment.
- Apply broad knowledge and experience to address critical complex issues.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting guidelines, processes, and systems
- Process engineering & overall system design
- Knowledge of risk management and internal controls when applied to Finance & Accounting processes and business functions
- Basic Intacct or other Accounting platform experience required
Director of Professional Services