Consero Global provides a comprehensive financial solution to growing companies. We provide the people, the technology, the services and the processes to enable our clients to fully outsource their finance and accounting operations from the CFO to the accounting clerk.
The Board of Advisors provide strategic guidance to the executive management team about market development, growth and overall improvement of the company. They also assist the Company in Business Development by making introductions to key people in their network that could serve as referral sources such as early stage investors, entrepreneurs, and other service providers.
- Introduction to prospective key staff and management hires
- Introduction to strategic partners and investors
- Visionary leadership and executive oversight experience
- Connecting Company with potential clients
- Introducing Company to local VC/PR community
- Connections to key referral partners
- Board of Director or Board Advisor experience
- Mentor and/or advisor to startups & incubators
- Industry experience preferred; Software, Tech Enabled Services, Consumer Internet, or CPG
- Experience in the VC or PE industry
- Stock option grants subject to approval by the board
- Certain Board Advisors may additionally provide professional services to Consero with compensation determined at the time that is appropriate for the services provided.